Sunday, January 30, 2011

11-year-old healed of cancer.

By Ken Yahvah, Helena, Montana
In May 2009, I received a phone call from Rapid City, South Dakota, where my daughter, Tina, lives. A friend of hers had relatives stationed in Seoul, South Korea, and they have a son, Christopher, who doctors feared had cancer in his lymph glands.
The father is a Captain in the Army and a medical doctor. His son is nicknamed “Tophee.” Tophee is just 11 years old.
In April, Tophee had severely swollen lymph glands in his neck. The doctors became very concerned and an MRI was done. Then the doctors became more concerned. They said the results appeared to be malignancy in the lymph glands, and things didn’t look good for Tophee.
A biopsy was scheduled for June.
An aunt in South Dakota called me in May. I had ministered to many of their family members through the years because Tina encouraged them to call me whenever they needed healing. As a result, they had seen numerous miracles. Now this aunt had learned about her nephew’s condition in Seoul, and told the family there that she knew someone who could minister healing to Tophee. The captain and his wife agreed to have their son ministered to over the telephone.

This aunt made the call arrangements, and with herself and the family in Seoul on the phone with me, I was able to minister to Tophee. I talked to Tophee on the line directly, and shared with him that I could minister by use of the gifts of Holy Spirit and that he would be healed.
I always like to deal with kids because they simply believe to receive. Jesus said you must become like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven. You’ve got to have that type of faith when you’re talking about great miracles. You’ve got to put aside all your learning and your medical knowledge, everything. We love the doctors, love the nurses. Don’t ever fight them. But it’s nice to deal with the little children.
Some great miracles have happened through the years because I was able to deal with the children. And I dealt with little Christopher directly. He was very open to the ministry. They had told him it was really serious, and that scared him. So I ministered to him. I saw by revelation that Tophee had cancer, and cursed it in Jesus’ name.
It’s been about a month now since I got a report from the relatives in Rapid City. They took Christopher for his biopsy on June 17, and ran all the tests, and he was pronounced 100 percent clean. And they were all rejoicing and thanking God for the miracle. The family is just overjoyed.

Originally published at h

No comments:

Post a Comment