Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I Have Been Healed of Cancer"


This is the real-life, true testimony of Zahrah Raay Allen's experience of healing cancer naturally.
TheRevolutionParty/MyPicture.jpg
 
This past April I noticed that a mole on my right cheek seemed to have grown and was changing color. In May of 2009 I decided to have the mole biopsied. The results came back with a diagnosis of stage II malignant melanoma.
Shortly after Andres (Andrew) and I were married he had a dream of running a healing center for cancer patients. Little did we know at that time that the first patient would be me.
After the diagnosis, I began researching melanoma and learned that it was one of the fastest spreading and deadliest of the cancers if left untreated. Other data told me that the cancer can quickly spread to the deeper tissue and then to the lymph system. Once melanoma reaches the lymph system chances of survival are very slim. According the size and the depth of the melanoma on my face I was being told that if it was left untreated I had about a 5 year survival rate, at the most.  
I have been visioning and working towards building a holistic natural healing center for many years and have been involved in natural healing for most of my life. I am licensed in Chinese Medicine and Oriental Bodywork Therapies, so naturally my first feelings were to approach my healing with all-natural, non-invasive methods. Some people around me felt differently. I received pressure to “do the right thing” and have the cancer cut out ASAP. I heard all kinds of statistics and sad stories of people “losing the fight against cancer”. I was urged to “think about my children”, as well as to conserve my energy and “just get it cut out”.
I struggled with the decision. I found myself beginning to feel the fear that often surrounds a cancer diagnosis. I decided to go ahead and have surgery to remove the cancerous mole and surrounding tissue.
After the surgery I went on with life as usual. I felt good physically and the area where I received surgery seemed to be healing very nicely.
In mid-October I noticed two dark spots begin to appear in the same area I had the surgery. The spots began to grow and take on a bluish-black color. I knew the cancer had returned to rear its ugly head, and this time it came back with not just one tumor, but with two! I knew that this time I couldn’t take the “easy way out”.  I also learned that when surgery is involved in a cancer treatment it often causes the cancer to spread. I felt that God was using this as an opportunity to challenge me and to also inspire me to go deep into myself, to face death and fears, and to really heal on all levels. I knew the cancer was more than just physical. It represented suppressed emotions, fears, and parts of me that needed healing. It represented all that I needed to let go of and all that stood between me and living a healthy joyful life.
I made the decision to fully commit to an intensive healing program and address the emotions and beliefs behind the disease, as well as thoroughly cleanse my physical body. I have always believed that any disease, any illness, can be healed naturally, and I was ready for a miracle.
Although I have been studying and practicing natural healing for many years, I decided to seriously research healing cancer through natural methods. I read many books and websites sharing all the many methods that claim to be the best way to heal a person of cancer. After collecting a dizzying amount of data I heard God speaking to me, urging me to stop all research and just listen… listen each day to the guidance that God was providing me.
I spent 5 weeks listening intently to God and following that guidance. That journey brought me into the depths of my heart and helped me come face to face with the parts of myself that were trapped in fear or beliefs of limitation. As I let go of stored emotions in need of release and came to see areas in my thought patterns that needed to be adjusted, I began to feel a sense of liberation and an expanding awareness of true empowerment. During week 4 of this process the area where the cancerous spots had reappeared became swollen and very sore. A few days later both dark spots opened up and began to ooze liquid. Within a day they closed up and scabbed over. As the scabs healed the skin looked very new. About a week later the scabs were gone and all that was left was new pink skin, free of any blemishes, free of cancer.
I know that all the physical work I was doing to clean my body was extremely important, as was the emotional work and reprogramming of my thoughts and beliefs; but ultimately God healed me. Through my faith in God, my faith in healing, my belief in miracles, and my desire to live and be transformed, I received healing. I believe these miracles are available to us all. I urge us all to look at the challenges in our lives as opportunities to rise up in faith and seek transformation. We are all able to be miracle workers.
Below is a basic outline of what I did during my 5 week healing intensive. If you are interested in a more detailed outline please contact me at MailTheRevolutionProject@gmail.com.

  • Raw foods vegetarian diet, free of all sugar (except a few select fruits), salt, and dairy, with limited oils and fats, and a big focus on sprouts, fresh herbs, nutraceuticals, and micro greens
  • Fresh vegetable and wheat grass juice 2-3 x daily
  • Various herbs and natural supplements for immune support and detoxification
  • Coffee enemas to assist in detoxifying the liver
  • Daily prayer and meditation
  • Daily affirmations for wellness and healing
  • Deep breathing and relaxation each day
  • Visualization of the cancer disappearing and embodying absolute health
  • Walks in nature
  • 15-30 minutes of being in the open air receiving sunlight each day
  • Frequent exercise (stretching, dance, hiking, etc)
  • Emotional release (including forgiveness and letting go of judgments)

*Prior to all this I had also completed several colon and liver cleanses, as well as several juice and water fasts over the past couple of years. I recommend colon and liver cleansing prior to beginning a program such as the one I completed.
*I am not recommending this particular approach. This is what I was guided to do and this is what worked for me. I believe that each of us is unique and each person and their current situation has to be assessed before recommending any particular method/s of healing.
*The diet I followed is an extremely clensing diet. I do not reccomend this diet as a long term way of eating. The diet has the ability to rapidly cleanse the body of toxins and allow deep healing. Long term, the diet could become depleting and lead to imbalance. I did floow the cleansing period with several months of rebuilding through nutritional support.
 
I am deeply grateful for my family and friends who loved me and supported me throughout my healing process. I am eternally grateful to my loving Creator, who guided me, nurtured me, and filled me with all I needed to embody health.

No comments:

Post a Comment